Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Hey Everyone,This is the third time I've tried to send this to you all, so I hope it works this time. We had our baby boy Keegan Sterling Johnston on December 30, 2007. He was 6 lbs 14 oz. and 18 3/4 inches long. He was 3 1/2 weeks early. He had a little trouble breathing at first, but after 6 hours under an oxygen hood he was good. He was also a bit jaundice, but after a few days with a bili-blanket he was great. I'm doing good as well. I'm even surviving life with three kids. I'm having lots of fun with them.The two older boys love their little brother and take good care of him. Even little Trey is nice, which suprised me a bit.Well, I hope you are all doing well. Let me know what's going on with all of you. Have a great day. Enjoy the pictures -Lisa
Posted by Picasa

No comments: