Saturday, June 12, 2004

27th Ward Lives On!

***Please note that there is a place for comments by each picture. You can leave or make a comment if you so desire by clicking on the word comment. Then click on post comment. Then choose anonymous to make your comment. You can sign it if you so want so we know who is checking in. Thanks!

Its great to see the 27th Ward still going strong! I've stayed in the ward since coming to BYU-I and its been a blast. The 27th Ward has a remarkable effect upon its ward members... I've known so many, including myself, who have grown considerably while being under the direction of the bishopric and other leaders, both old and current. Our ward continues to amaze me and remind me of the blessing it is to be led by our bishopric. Its been a blessing to be a part of it all!!! Its wonderful to know we've still got loved ones, like the Fifes, looking out for us.
~Miss Amanda Hawkes~
Hello 27th warders! This is joe-mama (Joe Carson) I thought that I would look at this home page to see what is different. I am glad to hear about all of the marriages that have happened. I try to keep up with a lot of people, but sometimes it gets very hard. If anybody would like to contact me here is my number (301)524-6720. I am now engaged and PLAN on getting married about the first week in September, 2004(?) It will definitely be out in Idaho, so those that live close and remember me, please try come. When I get an invitation, I will try to post it on this website. Thank you for all of those great memories that I have and will always remember of the 27th ward. Thanks to the current bishopric and a very special thanks to the BEST 27th ward bishop ever, Bishop Fife, and his GREAT counselors throughout the years. And of course, who could forget those "Angelic Relief Society Counselors. They were some of the Lord's choicest daughters!" I love you all, and please keep in touch!

Much Love,
Joe Carson (Joe-Mama)
Sara Nothum said...
HI EVERYONE! WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME AND TO SEE MANY OF YOUR SMILING FACES AGAIN! CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED... I JUST RETURNED FROM A MISSION IN THE CHILE OSORNO MISSION. IT WAS FANTASTIC, IM HAPPY TO BE HOME WITH MY FAMILY. ... SEE YOU ALL SOON.AND AS BISHOP SAYS, FELIZ DIA!

Hey this is Alissa Garside (recently Sister Garside) just returned from my mission on mon. Nov. 22 from the Micronesia Guam Mission and will be teaching and then applying to graduate school for next fall! this is so exciting to have a 27th ward web site!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Thanks for the news and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Its great to see the 27th Ward still going strong! I've stayed in the ward since coming to BYU-I and its been a blast. The 27th Ward has a remarkable effect upon its ward members... I've known so many, including myself, who have grown considerably while being under the direction of the bishopric and other leaders, both old and current. Our ward continues to amaze me and remind me of the blessing it is to be led by our bishopric. Its been a blessing to be a part of it all!!! Its wonderful to know we've still got loved ones, like the Fifes, looking out for us.
~Miss Amanda Hawkes~

Anonymous said...

saranothum said...
HI EVERYONE! WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME AND TO SEE MANY OF YOUR SMILING FACES AGAIN! CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED... I JUST RETURNED FROM A MISSION IN THE CHILE OSORNO MISSION. IT WAS FANTASTIC, IM HAPPY TO BE HOME WITH MY FAMILY. ... SEE YOU ALL SOON.AND AS BISHOP SAYS, FELIZ DIA!

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome to see all the pictures of everyone! 27th Ward lives on and will always! Excited to hear about Melissa Roger's wedding and Amaris too! So glad to see that woman married! :) Bishop Fife, thanks for continuing to post the pictures and updates! I am still living in Rexburg with my hubby, but I would love to keep in touch better with you all. My email address is not2tall4u@hotmail.com
Love you all!
Andrea Cole (Jensen)

Anonymous said...

Though it was a short time I attended the 27th ward, I will always love it... especially, Grandpa Fife. What a man. So glad he keeps this website, such good reflection for all to see.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see the pictures of everyone. Congratulations Melissa and Amaris on your weddings and Mary on your degree. I was also excited to hear that Sister Alissa Garside was a servant of the Lord. I am so proud of all of you for your accomplishments. It has been a long time since I have seen anyone in the 27th ward, but they will forever be engraved on my heart. I am living in Virginia now with my husband and three children. My husband is working as a patent examiner for the government so I suspect this is where we will settle down. Thanks so much for all you do in the Lord's kingdom. And thank you Bishop Fife for keeping us all together regardless of where we call home. If anyone wants to contact me, please email me at tiffanyfletcher@mail.weber.edu. I would love to hear from you.
--Tiffany (Young) Fletcher

Anonymous said...

I love this website! It's so awesome to see how everyone's lives have changed. Thanks Bishop Fife! You're the greatest Bishop there ever was/is.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bishop Fife!

I am blog deficient and I don't have any pictures to send you, but I thought I would write you anyway. Kristin and I are doing great. We will be moving to Logan, UT in August where Kristin will be finishing her Interior Design degree at Utah State University... I will hopefully be working at one of the two larger architectural firms there (I graduated with my bachelor of science in architectural studies in May 2004). My homies from pineview 77 are doing great as well. Brock Bateman is Dallas going to prosthetics school. Mark Maurer, Melanie and Hailey are in Philadelphia going to podiatry school. Justin Irvine and Becca just had their second baby and are living in Bountiful. Well, take care. Say 'hello' to everyone for us. Ciao.

Jeff & Kristin Baird - 137 3rd Ave Apt 17, Salt Lake City, UT 84103 - 801 201 0372 - jeffreybaird@gmail.com